A typical Spanish Andalucian self catering country cottage nestled in a cork oak forest, amidst terraces of fruit trees sitting on the edge of an ancient threshing circle with views of the mountains rising to 4000ft and overlooking the Almachal river and its valley. Abundant with wildlife, these hidden evergreen valleys will reveal numerous surprises as you wander along the multitude of woodland paths and tracks in this microclimate of the Serrania de Ronda.
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom with shower, WC, basin
- Kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, toaster, kettle and all necessary cutlery, dishes, pans etc
- Living/conservatory, table & 4 chairs, sofa
- Wood burning stove
- Access to gardens, terraces, fruit trees and swimming pool
- UK & Spanish TV, and DVD
- Main double bed, Arabic style and double loft bed via ladders
Sun lounges available on the threshing circle, and around pool area.
Per night – 2 Persons
Per night – 4 Persons